Thursday, April 1, 2010

365 Project Relaunch

Welcome to Design or Perish!

I live for design and my goal is to create and post my designs, photography, and art daily for the next 365 days. I originally started this project January 1, 2010 but sadly I was not focused. You see, art and design is something that I enjoy since an early age. Now I am determined to make it my passion and I feel the best way for me to accomplish this is to immerse myself in it. Creating will become second nature to me as I flex my design "muscles". I challenge my peers to give it a try too and share your experience/art in the comments.

Feel free to leave your encouragements, critics and/or suggestions in comments!
Also keep update on this project follow Design or Perish on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment